Atlassian DevOps Expert
Role (Job Role): Atlassian DevOps Expert
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Multiple Location
We are seeking a Jira tools developer to design, develop, and deploy plugins and customisation for a Jira/Confluence instance. The Jira tools Developer role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking in building extensible solutions that meet the unique needs of our teams while scaling out to support the daily collaboration of the entire organization.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and cross-functional teams to collect requirements and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business
- Create custom scripts in Jira to automate workflow and extend base functionality
- Design, develop, and deploy plugins and customizations for Jira/Confluence
- Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure
- Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Provide administrative support for Jira/Confluence to ensure best health and security standards
- Scripting skills is a must. Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality.
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
- Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
- Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
- Experience with EazyBI is a big plus.
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Experience in customizing the look and feel of Jira Service Desk.
- Should be very flexible in travelling anywhere internationally and domestic travel same will be informed with prior information with changes.
Educational background: MSC/BCA/BSC. A strong computer literate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org