Atlassian Tools Expert
Role: Atlassian – Atlassian Tools Expert
Experience required: Minimum 5 to 7+ years in the relevant field.
Job Location: Pune (Currently remote due to covid, we are unlocking post-Diwali to base location Pune)
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS
Salary: As per company standards
Employment Type: Full-time
What are we looking for?
We are looking to hire Jira Devops/ Admin with extensive experience in Atlassian suite Administration, analysis, design, development, Project management, Agile methodologies, Collaboration tools, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment. The candidate needs to be open to learning new technologies and a quick learner with strong self-learning capabilities.
- Core Atlassian development for a minimum of 3 to 4 years.
- Good command in the programming language Java, Java IDE’s – Eclipse, Intellij Idea, Nodejs, Java, Groovy, Velocity
- Excellent database knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Should possess good logical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge Hibernate, Spring.
- Should have experience in Tomcat.
- Good communication skills (written & oral).
- Must be Atlassian Certified and have min 2 certifications to their merit.
- Experience working on Specialized Tools: JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crowd
- Experience with Jira plugins
- Programming Languages: Java, Groovy, Python.
- Web Technologies: HTML, XML
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org