Automation Test Engineer
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Experience: 2-6 Years not less than 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai
No. of Positions: Two (Permanent)
Notice Period: Only Immediate Joiners
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS,MCA IT/CS
What are we looking for?
A mid-senior level testing resource to work on a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the eCommerce domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in testing cutting edge technology applications.
- Good communication and presentation skill with good IQ
- ISTQB or equivalent Certified Manual Testers. Certification in any automation tool is a plus
- Good manual testing and analysis skill.
- 2 to 6 years of QA experience
- Experience in automation testing using Smartbear TestComplete Automation Tool
- Good in designing automation frameworks Like Keyword, POM And Hybrid
- Expert in test automation using TestComplete
- Database basic queries
- Knowledge of eCommerce applications is a plus.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and designing Keyword test scripts
- Create and peer review of Test Cases/Script (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases/script, test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge
- Problem-solving capabilities are a must.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Networking concepts and understandings on its technical environment with upgraded skills sets.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken, and written the same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Candidate should be able to be crisp in coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails,
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have a good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to a new environment. Should be an outspoken person as job requires this.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
Shift time: Normal office hours, in case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but the candidate must be eager to work for overseas clients as per the country time schedules for meetings.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel.
Salary: As per company standards.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org