Job Title: Business Intelligence
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2-3 Years
Qualification: Any BSC-IT, BE-IT
Amrut Software is seeking a Business Analyst who will be helping us design, manage and scale reporting and analytics solutions. We are looking for someone who loves to observe data, understand it and can rewrite the statement
- Candidates should know to write SQL queries, and to rewrite the statement.
- Strong Database Knowledge
- SQL & Relational Database Knowledge
- Proficient at completing a large volume of repetitive SQL metric conversions that range from simple to very complex given limited time. The specialist must also have an eye for accuracy and be able to test for functionality before completing the migration
- Proficient at completing a large volume of repetitive SQL metric conversions that range from simple to very complex given limited time. The specialist must also have an eye for accuracy and be able to test for functionality before completing the migration.
Good to have / Background knowledge:
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Advanced Excel Knowledge (Visual Basic / Advanced Formulas & Reports)
- A background in reporting & business intelligence, as a data analyst or database administrator
- Knowledge or experience working with other BI (Business Intelligence) software e.g
- Google Data Studio, Periscope, Looker, Tableau, Metabase, Superset, Chartio, Qlik, Domo, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Cognos
- Programming & computer science background (Formal or informal knowledge) Expectations
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com