Gather requirements and propose solutions:
- Transform functional requirements into technical design at all technology levels.
- Help to create functional and technical deign
- Build the solution.
- Help end-users test the solution. Help to set up test data.
- Diagnose bugs and incidents. Trace unexpected results back to errors in the solution. Fix bugs and solve incidents.
- Answer end-user questions.
- Assist in doing deployments of new functionality, merging the work of multiple developers. Ensure a reliable and efficient deployment process.
- Do daily monitoring on all environments. Ensure all web applications run reliably and efficiently.
- Knowledge required
- Solid experience in applications and/or tools administration
- Good experience in developing solutions using third party using API
- Minimum experience in Unix/Linux environment, including building experience
- Minimum experience in Windows environment, including building and related tools for Windows
- DOS batch, Linux bash and scripting language experience
- Experience with Version Control System (Perforce, Subversion, MKS awareness is a plus)
- Experience with Atlassian (company â€” jira) development support software is a plus
- Experience in all activities along the lifecycle: gathering requirements, organizing demos, fit-gap analysis, designing and developing solutions, testing and deploying.
- Solid experience in JAVA or related programming languages and scripting
- Skills and experience required
B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc (Comp), or MCA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org