Pre Sales Engineer
Website Amrut Software Private Limited
Job Title: Pre Sales Engineer
Experience: 5-10 years in Software Development and 5+ years in Pre Sales
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune reporting to the Pre Sales Head / Delivery Head
No. of Positions: 2 (1 Sr Position and 1 Presales accounts manager)
Notice Period: One month is preferred/Urgent closure
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, MCA IT/CS. Preferred an MBA having knowledge in Information and Technology domain.
- The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing customers on Atlassian, Zendesk, GitHub, and DevOps Solutions.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presale’s technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Key Responsibilities of the profile:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- To structure and produce compelling technical proposals/estimates and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate our solution products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
Candidate Profile/Skillset expectations Mandatory:
- In-depth working knowledge of products preferably JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Zendesk
- Strong interest in new offerings in technology in the field of Project Management, DevOps, etc.
- Give product-based customized solutions to the customers on the existing product line of ASPL
- Working knowledge of current DevOps Practices and tools used in DevOps Framework
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Integrations and API’s
- Understanding of Agile process is a must/Mandatory
- Certifications in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, Atlassian product Suit is an added advantage/preferred
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design, and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with project management, ITSM, and security/Monitoring tools integration between the same
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with the DevOps Framework and toolsets
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations, and product development
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
- Willingness to travel anywhere in India and as per client requirements
- Project management experience a distinct advantage
- Problem-solving capabilities are a must.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Networking concepts and understandings of its technical environment with upgraded skill sets.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails,
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have a good potential of picking up new skills and products
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to a new environment. Should be an outspoken person as the job requires this
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate solutions to the team and customers
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Is able to understand the customer and internal company communication with easeResolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate solutions to the team and customers.
Working hours and time: Day shift, however, demos are scheduled taking into consideration the time / region / Schedule given by the customer, adaptability to deliver /in-case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but candidate must be eager to work for any time zone/ overseas/Domestic clients as per the country/ time schedules for meetings advised. The candidate should be flexible and ready to travel to client locations / onsite post-pandemic.
Salary: As per company standards.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org