Role (Job Role): Sales Executive
No. of Positions: 3
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Bangalore/ Delhi
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Thorough knowledge of Handling customers and managing accounts of desired location and region. Also should be able to achieve calling targets.
- Should be very efficient in managing accounts and converting them into deals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of product paper sales like Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, Micro focus, Quest, etc. all Products relate to selling in SDLC management. MBA from IT background will be helpful, BCA or Engineering..
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Should have leadership qualities and self-motivation
Required Education: MBA in Marketing or BCA / BSC Graduates
Travel Required: Yes
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? Yes
We are looking for Fresher as well as Experienced Candidate. Experienced Candidate: 1-2 Years should work in IT company
Fresher: Looking for candidate who have done MBA in Marketing and BSC-IT / BE-IT.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com