Senior Sales Executive
Website Amrut Software
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Experience: Min. 2 years’ experience in Sales
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune / Bangalore. (Required in all 3 locations).
No. of Positions: 4 (Four)
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS. MBA preferred with thorough knowledge on Information and Technology domain.
- To create a client database from the IT Sector which is relevant to the Amrut Software line of business for Sales and services and identify them as prospects and hand them over the sales team.
- Active lead generation lead management is important.
- Approach clients via cold calling and email campaigns
- Create leads all over India and across internationally.
- Basic level of Product demonstration.
- Supporting marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, and webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Amrut Software and its competitors.
- Should know what product tools do and their importance in the SDLC.
- To understand the products of ASPL and know their roles and benefits and represent and create brand awareness in the market.
- Should be Techno Savvy.
- Partner with pre-sales personnel in the qualification and understanding of customer needs and pre-demo requirements analysis.
- Participation in one or more enterprise accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Responding to request for information (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- Act as the Amrut Software product matter expert at executive briefings/industry events.
- Service/Solution Sales across all sectors and locations.
- Experience working in start-up environments and closing deals with Fortune 500 enterprise companies
- Learning and picking up new tools will be an important factor.
- Should be techno Savvy.
- Should have an Appetite to learn new things and add value to the product sales, innovative and dynamic talent is needed for this role, and the interest to do sales is important, only
those applicants who are interested may apply.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate the value and distinct feature sets of the product
- Empathetic to customer needs with a strong focus on customer success and building long term relationship
- Experience selling to Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA, ZenDesk, ServiceNow ecosystem will be a big plus
- Engineering/Support Engineer background is a big plus
What are we looking for and our Expectations from the candidate?
The individual should be able to prove that he/she can do the job then the sky is the limit. Appetite for sales and desire to learn products and grow along with the organization and help in the overall growth. The Individual should be passionate about technology and innovation and have an appetite for sales and should have a cutting edge on technology and know-how on technology
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has the below Professional & Technical Skills:
- Should be good in English written and spoken.
- Communication skills should be good, above average and this is mandatory and this is an expectation that these skills are already present with the candidate at the time of interview.
- Should have good analytical reasoning.
- Who are the top world leaders in Enterprise tools/OS and why they stand as leaders?
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Solution and/or process experience with one more of the following is highly desirable: IT Service Management (ITSM), Financial Management (FM) Project Portfolio Management (PPM), DevOps, Agile, HR Service Delivery (HRSD), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Security Operations, IT Operations Management (ITOM) including Cloud Management, Event Management, Infrastructure Discovery/Mapping or any complementary technologies.
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center environments.
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise SaaS-based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise architecture.
- ITIL4 or ITILv3 foundation certification highly desired but not required.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Good learner and listener.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken, and written the same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- The interaction level should be above average.
- Providing Support over call and mails
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have a good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to the new environment. Should be an outspoken person as a job requires this.
- Interaction and communicative.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Can understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
- Bonds with the team.
Shift time: Normal office hours, in-case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but candidates must be eager to work for overseas clients as per the country time schedules for meetings. Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel.
Salary: As per company standards.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com