Senior Windows System Administrator
Job Title: Senior Windows System Administrator
Job Type: Consultant with 3 years of contract
Experience: Minimum 3 years in relevant field
Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience is required in Technical Support
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS,MCA IT/CS
Skill Sets Required:
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Windows cluster admin knowledge.
- Networking concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Clustering.
- Basic storage understandings.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have in depth technical knowledge and skills.
- Should have good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environment. Should be an outspoken person as job requires this.
Shift time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (UK time weekdays)
Salary: As per company standards
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com