Role (Job Role): Software Tester
No. of Positions: 1 Nos (Required Immediately)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Manual + Automation Testing & Permanent
Experience: Minimum 1 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the scope and functional requirements.
- Authoring and Execution of Test Cases
- Develop, maintain and own the automation framework, projects and scripts.
- Bugs posting and documentation of bug reports
- Root Cause Analysis of defects.
- Develop and execute test plans and cases to validate business requirements.
- Ensure timely project deliveries as per release plan.
- Take & implement initiatives for test process improvements and quality of work.
- Ensure compliance with organisation and project defined standards and processes.
- Basic knowledge of SDLC & STLC using Agile & SCRUM Methodology.
- Experience in testing and automating web & mobile applications, writing and designing test cases/scripts, expert level testing skills, basic data base knowledge.
- Innovative and creative mind having attitude of never give up.
- Experience in automation testing with any tool, a must. Should have hands on coding experience in Java or any other language.
- Proficient in different kinds of Testing.
- Plans, writes, develop, execute & verify test cases.
- Good knowledge of SQL query creation, execution and result verification.
- Ability to drive meetings/walk through session/group meetings.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work & coordination.
- Educational Qualifications: MCA/Graduation (Minimum 15 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com