Sr. Product Trainee Atlassian
Role (Job Role): Sr. Product Trainee Atlassian
No. of Positions: 1 Nos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Implement, integrate, and customize Atlassian products chiefly Jira
- Confluence, web-based solutions for issue tracking & content management.Develop thorough knowledge in Jira & confluence to handle the working
- Customization, migration, Plug-in development & Deployment.
- Understand client requirements & interpretation with Jira confluence.
- Collaborate with client, and management to resolve issues.
- actively contributing to a group knowledge network that improves.
- effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Research errors in customer site implementations, indentify their root cause, correct and deploy changes.
- Work with a Product Support manager to provide project task effort estimates and ongoing status updates
- Implement customer maintenance requests and provide support for defect and problem resolution, Other duties as assigned.
Qualified persons will thrive both in an independent and team environment. You must be able to take ownership of projects and complete those projects accurately and efficiently. must also be able to work with various internal groups and teams and have the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and deadlines.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
A computer science, engineering, or related Bachelor’s degree from a leading 4-year college or university (other majors considered with demonstrated working knowledge of Java / Database development).
- 3-5 years experience in hands-on, web-based java application software development preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Updated with latest trends & innovations in technology.
Technology Project Experience:
- Participation in the complete life-cycle of an enterprise-wide, web-based application
- Minimum 3-year of experience developing Web applications using Java.
- Development utilizing XML, Web Services and/or object-oriented techniques
- Demonstrated working knowledge of, .NET, Flash, PHP
- Database object design and/or logical and physical data modeling
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org