Technical Content Writer
Role (Job Role): Technical Content Writer
Experience: 2 years Plus experience (not less than 2 years)
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune
Job Type: Full-Time
No. of Position: 1 No.
- Researching industry-related topics pertaining to DevOps and Software consulting.
- Writing a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Know-how and experience of using content tools ranging from Grammarly to Paraphrasing to Plagarism.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (Confluence).
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team & Sales to ensure that content yield optimum results.
- Write Website Copy, Newsletters, Blogs, Case studies, White Papers, Presentations, and Infographics to enhance our company’s brand positioning.
- Develop content (Tweets, FB & LI Posts) for promotion on Social media.
- Research and write content on trending topics.
- Take on an editorial role wherever necessary and applicable.
- 2-3 years of experience in writing website as well as mailers.
- Proven work experience as a Technical or Content Writer.
- Good understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content marketing, and Internet research.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of online advertising channels, standard industry metrics, channel best practices, and lead generation business models.
- Good understanding of internet-based terms and technologies like digital transformation, mobile apps, web apps, cloud apps, e-commerce, m-commerce, user experience.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Should be Strong in English and Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress/confluence).
- Education in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
Notice Period: Only Immediate Joiners/15 days.
Salary: As per industry standard.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org