Role: Applications Project Manager (6 to 8 years)
No. of position: 1
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS.
Salary: As per company standard.
Job Location: Bengaluru (Fully Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have a basic scripting language which will be useful for Jira scripting. Gantt, PERT, Ms Projects. These are basic requirements for a Project Manager to submit project progress reports and timelines. The candidate needs to have the expertise of understanding and handling customer reporting and documentation, apart from Atlassian Technical knowledge. The candidate needs to be open to learning new technologies and a quick learner with strong self-learning capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in Project management using Atlassian tools (JIRA/ JSM, etc).
- Must have experience in using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
- Must have experience in the implementation of solutions using Atlassian tools.
- Be able to elicit requirements, and document the same.
- Must have experience in customizing Atlassian products by using various plugins.
- Must have experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like JIRA, Agile Scrum Model, and Waterfall model.
- Must have experience in generating reports/dashboards using Atlassian JIRA and other such tools.
- Atlassian Application administration (JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket).
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the project modules.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction.