Role: Atlassian Jira Architect
Experience required: 10 to 12 years
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: B.Tech/BE, MCA, MCS, BSC(IT), BCS,BCA
- Should have hands-on experience in installing, configuring, integrating, maintaining, developing for Atlassian products Jira, Confluence.
- Should have hands-on experience in Designing, Architecting, creating, customizing Jira workflows, schemes, custom fields, screens, notifications, permissions, queues etc.
- Should have experience in installing, configuring, rolling-out key Jira plugins like Tempo, power fields, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Jira datacenter setup and configuration.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues.
- Provide Jira SME support to customers via approved collaboration tools
- Create and maintain scripts.
- Responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- Interacting with Project Managers, Managers, Developers, Network Engineers and other Administrators.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Should have Strong experience with working in Various Agile/scrum teams, with good knowledge of Agile /Safe Agile principles.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
- Must be Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
Salary: As per company standards