Role: Jira Admin
Experience required: Total 3 plus years in relevant field
Job Location: Santacruz, Mumbai
Qualification: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, MCA IT/CS or MBA from IT or CS background.
What are we looking for and our Expectations from the candidate?
We are looking to hire Jira Admin with extensive experience in Atlassian suite Administration, analysis, design, development, Project management, Agile methodologies, Collaboration tools, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment. The candidate needs to be open to learning new technologies and a quick learner with strong self-learning capabilities.
Mandatory Skill sets:
3 years+ experience Training users on JIRA/Confluence/Zephyr.
Professional / Technical Skills:
- 3 years+ experience Training users on JIRA/Confluence/Zephyr.
- Good knowledge on project configuration and best practice.
- Application Security level activity.
- Good knowledge on tool version upgrade.
- Troubleshoot capability when tool is down or slow.
- Quarterly maintenance on user licenses (Revoke user access if users don’t use tool regularly).
- Good knowledge to configure reports on projects.
- Resource must have capability to learn and setup Atlassian addons
- Problem solving capabilities are a must.
- Should have in depth knowledge of Networking concepts and understandings on its technical environment with upgraded skills sets.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails,
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environment. Should be an outspoken person as job requires this.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate design.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Is able to understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
Shift time: Normal office hours, in-case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but candidate must be eager to work for overseas clients as per the country time schedules for meetings.
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel.
Notice Period: Immediate to 1 month.