Role: Nagios Monitoring Tools Specialist
Experience required: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
No. of Positions: 1 (One)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS
What are we looking for and our Expectations from the candidate?
We looking for a candidate who is Responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of Nagios Core, XI applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Technical / Software Skill sets
- Linux Administration
- Nagios core/XI
Role and Responsibility
- Experience with design, implementation, and support of monitoring tools in a complex, heterogeneous, multi-platform environment.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Linux Infrastructure, Nagios Administration
- Setting up monitoring for server performance and availability in Nagios.
- Good understanding of alert management and logs for IT systems – servers, storage, network, database etc,
- Strong experience on Nagios integration with ticketing tools like ServiceNow, etc.
- Fine tune the Nagios solutions to give right incidents to the IT services teams.
- Troubleshoot performance and operation issues that arise with Nagios platform.
- Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet client’s business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 3+ years of work Experience in Nagios Core, XI is mandatory.
- Experience on Patch management tools, Service Now Integration and end to end ITSM tools knowledge is preferred.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.