Role: Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
Experience: Solution Engineer with 3-5 years experience in process automation solution experience
No. of Positions: 1 (One)
Notice Period: One month is preferred/Urgent closure
Qualifications: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, MCA IT/CS. Preferred an MBA having knowledge of Information and Technology domain.
We are looking for experienced individuals who will be able to understand business and customer requirements, including technical aspects. He will be a key member of our presales team, working
closely with the sales, presales, and delivery teams.
- You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to new and existing customers for the Monday.com product.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills in project and task management software and tools to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- The pre-sales consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning it for both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presale’s technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers’ technical and business requirements prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers, and partners on proposal activities.
Key Responsibilities of the profile
- As a presales engineer, you will be required to have a deep understanding of our product’s technical capabilities and inner workings.
- You will take part in demo meetings with prospects and assist in crafting sales pitches and solutions for the sales team.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Able to understand the business drivers and risks involved for the customer and to sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, and KPIs.
- Adhere to the company’s quality and business processes.
- To structure and produce compelling technical proposals, estimates, and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from sale to delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate our solution products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
Candidate Profile/Skillset expectations Mandatory
- In-depth understanding of at least one product, such as Asana, Jira, Zoho Projects, Microsoft MPP, Clickup, or Monday.com, We are looking for Monday.com expertise, which will be a plus.
- In-depth working knowledge and experience in process automation for project and task management, HR, logistics, real estate, and other processes.
- Strong interest in new offerings in technology in the fields of project and task management, DevOps, etc.
- Give product-based customized solutions to the customers on the existing product line of ASPL
- Good knowledge and understanding of integrations and APIs
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design, and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations, and product development.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- Willingness to travel anywhere in India and as per client requirements.
- Problem-solving capabilities are a must.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of various software and project management concepts and an understanding of its technical environment with upgraded skill sets.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in co-coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails,
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have a good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environments. Should be an outspoken person as the job requires this.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate solutions to the team and customers.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Is able to understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
Working hours and time
Day shift, however, demos are scheduled taking into consideration the time/region / Schedule given by the customer, and adaptability to deliver /in-case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but the candidate must be eager to work for any time zone/ overseas/Domestic clients as per the country/ time schedules for meetings advised. The candidate should be flexible and ready to travel to client locations / onsite post-pandemic.
Travel: The candidate should be flexible and ready to travel.
Salary: As per company standards.