Role: Sr. Technical Recruiter (Consultant)
Experience required: Minimum 2 to 3 year experience working as a Technical Recruiter
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore
Salary: Fixed + Variable
- Graduate in BSC CS/IT, MCA, BCA, BE IT/CS.
- BBA in Human Resource Management / MBA in Human Resource and specializing in Recruitment.
- Candidates with a technical or professional degree in fields such as IT or engineering may be given preference.
- Candidates having past experience in working as developer or any technical field such as Business Analysts, Devops and currently working as technical recruiter will be preferred.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR team, in helping us close our technical positions in the Software department which has niche and need expertise to understand the requirement of each Job description.
- Sourcing, screening and provide a tracker of shortlisted and qualified candidates for various technical roles as per the JD provided.
- You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Maintaining recruitment database and using them on timely basis.
- Uploading requirements on various Job portals and social networks which attract the targeted resources.
- Understanding and searching specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities, shortlisting and directly forwarding to the technical round.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions).
- Coordinate with various department core team leaders on quarterly basis or as per requirement to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT and Technical professionals.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties/ KRA and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for JD and company expectations.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Professional and presentable attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.