Role: Jr. Automation Test Engineer
Experience: 2 years
No. of Positions: Two (Permanent)
Notice Period: 1 Month
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the html template and visualize how the page is going to appear.
- Ensure that the webpage is optimized for various devices.
- Design content to be creatively placed on the parent website.
- Use designing and photo editing tools to modify and use the images within the layout
Mandatory Skill sets
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Must have experience in Design Tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc.
- Excellent Team Player and able to work independently, without much supervision.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Problem solving capabilities are a must.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in co-ordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environment. Should be an outspoken person as job requires this.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate design.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Is able to understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.