At JetBrains, code is our passion. For over 15 years we have strived to make the strongest, most effective developer tools on earth. By automating routine checks and corrections, our tools speed up production, freeing developers to grow, discover and create.
Buy IntelliJ IDEA
Know more about our tools and purchasing options, get in touch with our IntelliJ IDEA Expert Team!
+91 80 41572027
Key IntelliJ IDEA Facts
IntelliJ IDEA, the award-winning Java IDE, is designed to improve developer productivity. Its intelligent editor, code analyzer, and powerful set of refactorings support a wide range of programming languages, frameworks and technologies, and are ready to use right out of the box.
Key IntelliJ IDEA Benefits
- Allows developers focus on development and takes care of all routine tasks.
- Lets write, debug, refactor, test and learn your code without a hitch.
- Seamlessly handles mixed code base of Java, Ruby, Groovy, Python, and Scala.
- Automatically maintains the code quality.
- Tracks and fixes errors on all levels – from statements to the overall architecture.
- Produces clean, fast performing code in least time.
- Designed to work on projects of all scale – from individual to enterprise-grade.
- Supports all major languages, technologies and frameworks.
- Works with popular version control systems and TeamCity, the continuous integration server.
Key IntelliJ IDEA Features
Intelligent Coding Assistance
- Smart Code Completion
- 600+ Code Inspections with On-the-fly Code Analysis
- Intelligent Quick-Fixes
- Automatic Code Generation and Styling
Consistent Support for Languages, Technologies and Application Servers
- Supports deployment and remote debugging for WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish, Geronimo, Tomcat, JBoss and any JSR-45 compatible application server.
Code Quality Maintenance
- 60+ Cross-language Refactorings
- Dependency Analysis
- Code Duplicates Detection
- Integrated Code Coverage, with JUnit/ TestNG
Integrated Team Environment
- Version Control Integrations: Perforce, ClearCase, Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, TFS, Git and Mercurial
- Eclipse and Maven Interoperability
- JetBrains TeamCity Integration
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, up to 10.7 (Lion)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (incl.64-bit)/Vista/2003/XP
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 300 MB hard disk space + at least 1 GB for caches
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- JDK 1.6 or higher