At JetBrains, code is our passion. For over 15 years we have strived to make the strongest, most effective developer tools on earth. By automating routine checks and corrections, our tools speed up production, freeing developers to grow, discover and create.
JetBrains ReSharper 9
JetBrains ReSharper 9
ReSharper continuously inspects .NET code quality for errors and code smells and provides automatic quick-fixes; promotes best development practices with global and local code refactorings; helps explore code bases with powerful navigation and search features; assists in maintaining code with formatting services – all this in addition to unit testing tools, automatic code generation and templates, as well as tools to explore and maintain application architecture.
What’s new in latest ReSharper
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 Preview while preserving compatibility with Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013. A minor ReSharper update will be made available as soon as Visual Studio 2015 reaches the market.
- Support for C#6.0. Although the final feature set for C#6.0 is not yet public, ReSharper 9.0 already provides support for new language constructs such as static usings and exception filters. We’ve also added a set of new quick-fixes to replace curly brace delimited constructs with expression bodies, or to update your null checking code using the new .? operator.
- New navigation features including Go to Action to allow searching for a particular action using the legendary Alt+Enter shortcut and Navigate to Exposing APIs option for finding all the methods that are capable of returning a particular type.
- Regular Expressions support with code completion for wildcards and regular expression groups, error highlighting, quick-fixes and a separate Regular Expression Validation Utility.
- Fix in Scope improvements to remove redundant qualifiers, fix naming or remove regions in the scope of the whole solution. ReSharper is now able to look through the code in your solution and generate the appropriate imports for all the types including extension methods.
- Type Dependencies Diagram that helps finding out what code depends on a particular type, and what the type itself depends on.