We make products that solve complex problems. Our tools are technically challenging to create but really intuitive to use – a philosophy we call “ingeniously simple”ii.
A few more Redgate tools you might find useful
- Compare and deploy SQL SQL Server database schemas with better ease and accuracy.
- SQL Compare has been tested, is user-friendly, creates flawless deployment scripts, and saves time.
- Be it for deploying changes or exploring the differences between two SQL Server databases, SQL Compare makes your job quicker, simpler, and with zero errors.
SQL Data Compare
- An industry-standard tool that compares and deploys SQL Server database contents.
- It enables you to work with live databases, backups, or SQL scripts in source control.
- Skip full database recovery as damaged or missing data can now be restored to a single row.
- Generate T-SQL scripts to update one database with the contents of another
- Compare, synchronise and keep a history of all previous data accurately.
- Compare and synchronize data from within SQL Server Management Studio
- Deploy to SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SQL Server on Amazon RDS
SQL Source control
- An add-in for SQL Server Management Studio that connects your database to your source control system.
- No lengthy set-up and yet the ability to source control schemas and reference data, roll back changes, and maintain the referential integrity of your database now at your disposal.
- BRecord and share your code changes with better ease because SQL Source Control runs inside SQL Server Management Studio.
- Store and share any SQL Server object and static data as committing and updating takes two clicks in the Object Explorer.
- You can see all the changes made, the reason behind it and the time at which they were made.
- Handles referential integrity for you, push and pull Git repos now at your disposal as also undoing any changes you don’t want.
- Autocomplete does the work for you – even forJOINs. Make common queries such as SELECTs and INSERTs and SQL Prompt completes JOIN conditions for you automatically as well.
- Add your own code snippets to the customizable library and share them with your team.
- Save and recover lost tabs in SSMS.
- Rename objects without breaking dependencies and encapsulate SQL code as a stored procedure.
- One-click SQL code formatting is now possible.
- Keep your databases clean and trustworthy with a complete list of any invalid objects, and unused variables and parameters.
- A SQL server monitoring tool that transforms the way you look at your database.
- Less time spent on monitoring with custom scripts.
- SQL Monitor cuts your daily check to minutes, with a web-based overview of all your SQL Servers that updates every 15 seconds.
- SQL Monitor keeps an eye on your SQL Servers 24/7, so you don’t have to and if there’s a problem, you get an instant alert.
- You can now automate your database changes with continuous integration and automated deployment.
- A fast and a reliable way to test and deploy your SQL Server database changes and a single set of development techniques that cover application and database.
- Catch bugs and speed up database development with continuous integration.
SQL BackUp Pro
- Compress, verify, and encrypt SQL Server backups.
- Step-by-step wizards and a centralized GUI help take the legwork out of creating, restoring, and verifying your backups.
- Protect against backups failing due to network outages.
- Save storage space and speed up network file transfer. Get up to 95% backup compression, higher than native SQL Server.