Role: Data Research Associate (Back Office US Process)
Experience: 6 months – 1 Year experience in back office.
Expertise in Tools: Nagios Core/XI (Primary) or Site 24×7/SolarWinds
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Chembur, Mumbai.
Positions: 2 Nos.
Looking for a candidate who is Responsible for Data Researches, Should have good communication skills, and good excel knowledge. Should be able to work in evening shifts.
- Should be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Good hands on knowledge on excel, word.
- Good knowledge about ecommerce industry.
- Little bit of SEO/SEM experience would be handy but not mandatory.
- Should be able to communicate with clients from US.
- Should generate daily, weekly, monthly reports.
Role and Responsibility:
- End-to-end Team coordination for details.
- Maintain and operate existing data blending, transformation, and visualizing daily processes.
- Build new analytics processes when needed.
- Performing Quality Checks on products- this would include both pre-upload and post upload checks.
- Maintaining internal trackers & updating daily/weekly status.
- To achieve daily/monthly targets within the requested TAT (Turn around Time).
- Complete other tasks as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary.
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning, verbal, and written skills in English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to research products on the internet.
- Must have excellent computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Must be able to do Quality Checks in a smart and proactive way.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to Meet Deadlines.
- Should be punctual at work.
- Should have a positive attitude towards the team, confident & hardworking.
- Self-starter, good team player, quick learner, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Salary: As per company standard