Job Title: Data Research Associate (DRA) – Consultant
Job Location: Chembur, Mumbai
Experience: 6 Months- 1 Year (With good Excel knowledge)
Qualification: Any Graduate with Strong Communication skills (Written & Verbal) and Good Excel knowledge
Positions: 6 (Six)
What are we looking for?
Should be Strong in English and Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Good in MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Good in web-browsing
Role and Responsibility:
- End-to-end Team coordination for product listing details.
- Maintain and operate existing data blending, transformation and visualizing daily processes.
- Build new analytics processes when needed.
- Performing Quality Checks on products- this would include both pre-upload and post upload checks.
- Maintaining internal trackers & updating daily/weekly status.
- To achieve daily/monthly targets within the requested TAT (Turn Around Time).
- Complete other tasks as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to Meet Deadlines.
- Should be punctual at work.
- Should have positive attitude towards the team, confident & hardworking.