Role: Enterprise Account Manager
Experience required: 3 to 5 years selling experience in SAAS based product
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune
Qualification: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS. MBA preferred with thorough knowledge on Information and Technology domain.
What are we looking for and our Expectations from the candidate?
- We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to grow and manage a team to help drive Atlassian / Github / Smart Bear success forward.
- A good leader also carry a light quota to stay up to date on the always-changing needs of clients and to be able to give more focused support to the team combining general sales knowledge and the Atlassian / Github / Smart Bear platform.
Role and Responsibility:
- You will be responsible for growing and developing the team by providing expert-level sales knowledge, coaching, training, and process improvement.
- You will drive the day-to-day execution to exceed the business performance targets of Atlassian / Github / Smart Bear.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts as and when required.
- Active lead generation lead management is important.
- Create leads all over India and across internationally.
- Supporting marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, and webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Amrut Software and its competitors.
- Should know what product tools do and their importance in the SDLC.
- To understand the products of ASPL and know their roles and benefits and represent and create brand awareness in the market.
- Participation in one or more enterprise accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has the below Professional & Technical Skills:
- Sales experience as a B2B account manager (Quota carrying not a CS role).
- SAAS experience – Must.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Experience in negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions between multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to identify relevant influencers and decision-makers in the companies and build strong personal relationships with them.
- Good learner and listener.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken, and written the same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Providing Support over call and mails.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have a good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to the new environment. Should be an outspoken person as a job requires this.
- Interaction and communicative.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Can understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
- Bonds with the team
Salary: As per company standards
Travel: Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel anywhere