Role: Infra Monitoring Specialist
Experience: 5-7 years of experience.
Expertise in Tools: Nagios Core/XI (Primary) or Site 24×7/SolarWinds
Qualification: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, and MCA IT/CS.
Job Location: Pune
Looking for a candidate who is Responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of Nagios Core or XI applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Linux Administration
- Nagios Core/XI or Similar Tool
- Experience with design, implementation, and support of monitoring tools in a complex,
heterogeneous, multi-platform environment.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Linux Infrastructure, Nagios Administration, or similar tools.
- Setting up monitoring for server performance and availability in Nagios/Other monitoring tools.
- Good understanding of alert management and logs for IT systems – servers, storage, network, database, etc,
- Strong experience on Nagios integration with ticketing tools like ServiceNow, etc.
- Fine-tune the Nagios solutions to give the right incidents to the IT services teams.
- Troubleshoot performance and operation issues that arise with the Nagios platform.
- Provide ongoing operational support including upgrades, defect fixes, and any Process change activities.
- Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 3+ years of work experience in Nagios Core, XI is mandatory.
- Experience on Patch management tools, Service Now Integration, and end-to-end ITSM tools knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with configuring Nagios Auto-Discovery, alerts, and notifications.
- Problem-solving capabilities are a must.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in co-coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over calls and emails
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environments. Should be an outspoken person as the job requires this.
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate solutions to the team and customers.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Can understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
Travel Required: Yes
Salary: As per company standard